The second part of my 2005 post will be delayed slightly longer. I can’t seem to put anything into words today. Try again tomorrow.
I’m also a bit distracted by some other ideas I’ve been working on. I’m mulling over the possibility that a story I’ve been having trouble with – one I tried to write down recently, and it came out terribly – can’t be told in words. I have a feeling it belongs in an illustrated form, but there’s not much chance of me doing anything about that, not any time soon at least.
The Obelisk Gate by N. K. Jemisin
Assassin's Apprentice by Robin Hobb
How To Be Happy by Eleanor Davis
- RT @gaileyfrey: SUPER ULTRA BONUS FREE STORY mailchi.mp/ed0cb9599680/b… 2 hours ago
- I read novels and single-creator graphic novels for a decade before I got into comics, so I had a habit of thinking… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- Decided for no particular reason to completely reorganise my comics shelves alphabetically by title. Not sure I like it though. 11 hours ago
- RT @vanaman: mcsweeneys.net/articles/never… https://t.co/K9MhNo9EDe 13 hours ago
- Next up, Giant Days, which continues to have the best reaction faces. https://t.co/2xz0MbXcf9 1 day ago