We opened a hole in the sky, and within it, something new was born. Time and space expanding, a whole new world, new space, new rules. Another universe, and we were there from the beginning. We watched as the hole in our world grew a world of its own, and knew it to be true: we are not alone. There are other worlds, other times, a whole other existence.
We only wished that we could go in. When the hole in the sky closed up, we wept tears of frustration, but we know what we will do. We will open another hole, create another world, and we will watch, and weep when it leaves us behind.
The Obelisk Gate by N. K. Jemisin
Assassin's Apprentice by Robin Hobb
How To Be Happy by Eleanor Davis
- RT @gaileyfrey: SUPER ULTRA BONUS FREE STORY mailchi.mp/ed0cb9599680/b… 2 hours ago
- I read novels and single-creator graphic novels for a decade before I got into comics, so I had a habit of thinking… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- Decided for no particular reason to completely reorganise my comics shelves alphabetically by title. Not sure I like it though. 11 hours ago
- RT @vanaman: mcsweeneys.net/articles/never… https://t.co/K9MhNo9EDe 12 hours ago
- Next up, Giant Days, which continues to have the best reaction faces. https://t.co/2xz0MbXcf9 1 day ago